Let’s Keep Lettering | Intermediate Hand Lettering Course
If you want to register in only Let’s Keep Lettering, then you’ve come to the right place! Get started expanding your lettering repertoire right now.
- Master 6 new alphabets with detailed step-by-step video instruction, must-have workbooks and all the tips and tricks that you need to add half a dozen new styles to your lettering toolkit.
- Establish yourself as an artist who can provide variety with fluency in other lettering styles.
- The Double Line Sketch Alphabet makes it a breeze to create playful lettering perfect for a nursery, invitation or a pop of fun in a fully composed piece.
- Add some serious class to your toolkit with the Squashed Alphabet. While the name doesn’t sound fancy at all, this style will make you a go-to for fancy events like weddings, stationary and stunning wall art.
- The Flick Alphabet has some serious attitude! This style will allow you to create art with edge, give you a more commercial appeal and help you break away from the basic lettering styles that everyone else is doing.
- No lettering is as versatile as the Serif Alphabet and, with the straight forward brush pen letter creation steps that you’ll learn, you’ll master this one in no time. No other lettering style stands out like this one does and it’s a lettering toolkit must-have!
- With Bounce Lettering, you will be fully equipped with the easiest style for amazing composition work. Want to make intricate, show-stopping full length pieces? This is your go-to! Bounce Lettering will set you apart from the newbie letterers out there and take you to a whole new level.
- The easiest and most-copied lettering style is the Mixed Script Lettering… but it’s not usually done right. Learn the science and the art behind letter combinations, layout and lines while you make the Mixed Script Alphabet your own.
- Take any and all of these styles even further with quick and easy ways to enhance your lettering. Outlines and shadows can be your best friend when they are done right. With simple cheatsheets, easy steps and a touch of imagination, your lettering will never look the same again!
Still have questions? Learn more about The Perfect Piece and Let’s Keep Lettering here.