Click the link below to jump to:
- Free Word of the Week iPad Brush Download
- Supply List
- “Hello” Worksheet Tutorial
- Word of the Week Lettering Worksheet Signup
Welcome to the Word of the Week! What is the “Word of the Week”? It is a free, weekly hand lettering worksheet series. After you sign up, once a week, you will get the “Word of the Week” worksheet sent straight to your inbox. Each worksheet will focus on one word, give some tips for mastering the week’s word and contain tracing guidelines for you to practice, practice, practice until you’ve confidently got it down. Then you’ll be ready to tackle a new word the next week!
And for at least the first several weeks, each worksheet will come along with a video where we will work through the worksheet together.
Our first worksheet in this series is the word “hello”! A very fitting one to start with. Sign up for the worksheet series to get yours!
Whether you letter with a brush pen on paper or with your Apple Pencil on your iPad – this free worksheet series is for you!
Just scroll down to find your supply list, free iPad brush download, and first worksheet tutorial.
I’m so excited for this series and I hope you are too!
iPad Brush Download
- FOR BRUSH PEN USERS:
- A small brush pen like the Tombow Fudenosuke or the Pentel Arts Sign Pen Brush Tip
- Print the worksheet on letter-sized sheet a smooth, heavy weighted paper like the Xerox Bold Digital 32lb Paper or the HP Premium 32 Paper (these papers won’t be too hard on your brush pens)
- Tracing paper like the Canson Tracing Paper or the Blick Tracing Paper to practice the “Other Ideas” at the end of the worksheets
- FOR IPAD USERS:
Watch the First Tutorial
Sign up for the full series now!
I'm going to assume that you're here because you love calligraphy, hand lettering and art... or maybe you just want to know more about it. Either way, you're totally in the right place!